Tuesday, December 06, 2011

My lovely kidzzz!

I love taking pics hehe! Glad that my kids love taking pics with me hehehe!

W Malcolm



I never wear lens leh! Don't look like hor ? Hahaha!



Can see his hand? He holding a knife -,-



we look so alike here!



big boy le!



I asked him "what is ur name?"
He replied me "NO"
Wa I was angry when he repeatedly refused to tell me whats his name

We taught him to reply "Malcolm" when people ask him whats his name
He die die dont wanna say (!!!!!)
So js threatened to buy a cane and whack him
Then he guai guai say his name -,-"
BTH!!!
And we taught him how to tell people his chinese name too

After that.... "how old are u?"
wa this one is so difficult to teach him!!
He kept repeating after us
Cane many times he still did the same thing!
Realized caning doesn't work so we tried to tell him nicely.... patiently....
Finally he got it!!! PHEW! I was really worried that something might be wrong with him.

I really feel so kiasu, like typical singapore mothers
I always compared his learning process with others kids. I can't help it!!!

In the future, I am sure the society will be a very challenging one. I really don't want him to lose out. Really really hope he study well and understand the importance of it when he gets older...

OK enough of nagging.

W Melanie!







I luv this pic!!!!! ^^





Love my big big whiny baby!

She's learning how to talk now. But ji tei ji tei one hahaha

I say... "jiao wo" (greet me)
She reply... "WO" (me)
hahaha!! Same thing like what Malcolm said when he just started to call us

"jiao mommy" (say mommy)
"MI" -> her reply
Aiyo! I love the way she calls me MI hehehe!

No comments: