Saturday, December 31, 2011

I've a new idol now!

Last time when I'm in primary school, I love Britney Spears & Westlife (Nicky. He used to be soooo god damn handsome!), then changed to SHE (Hebe) blah blah...

Secondary school times, I like Jay chou. After that I like Rainie. I still like her now. Her mole really very cute hor? Hahaha!

Recently, I got another new idol! If you do catch HK drama, I think you should see him before..


Raymond wong ho yin!!!



Suddenly I superb love him after watching Bottled Passion, think it's one of the latest hk drama now.. Nice leh. GO watch k??



Too obsessed in him so I went to google images him



I saw this! LOL look like ekin cheng hor? Old school man!

Hmm hmm js & i feel that Malcolm looks a little like him in some ways HAHAHAHA
serious!!!! Normally what I say js won't agree one, but this time round he's on my side lol~

I know now u all asking me don't hua chi right...

So I went to see if Malcolm got any pics that look like Raymond Wong.


this???



or this?????



THIS?? hahaha!!!

Go watch Bottled Passion k?

OH btw, today's the last day of 2011!!! So happy! Cos 2012 will be a brand new start for me. Some little wishes that I have...

1) further my studies at ITE part time course- hope that the campus I am posted to will be nearer to my house!!!

2) hope Malcolm's new cc will be a good one! W nice teachers n principal..

3) hope my family stay healthy! esp my kids & mom


I don't wanna look back to the past and see my mistakes again. I want to live my life with no regrets and move on happily with my family =)

So what if the life we're leading now is tough? I'm sure we will hold on together and overcome this darkest stage in our lives.
Remember, sweetness always comes after bitterness.
It applies to u too, Peggy ;)

Lastly, I would like to wish everyone a Happy new year!
May all of u have a great 2012!!

Cheers!! =D

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, what course will you be studying? Higher Nitec?

mitchiemama said...

Ya higher nitec accounting. Hopefully ;)

Anonymous said...

private school or ITE? Sorry for the questions.

Cause I'm currently in Part time Higher Nitec too! (:

In Bishan ITE, but different course as you.

mitchiemama said...

Its ITE part time accounting.. Private ex leh no money to go. What course u taking? ;)

Anonymous said...

Ohh. You can actually choose which campus you want to go. Provided the campus has the module you are taking.

Which campus you're intending to go?

Now they have this bursary thing for part time adult learner too! & $300 thingy for you after you've complete the course. Money money!

I'm in business admin (:

mitchiemama said...

Wa! So good?!
Hmm Idk leh. Do u know if Balestier ITE got accounting course? Cos nearer to my hse! But if don't have, think I got to choose Bishan.. . Others all v far leh

How long is ur course? So after this are u going for Dip?

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you'll have to come to Bishan >< I think Balastier Campus don't have.

http://central.ite.edu.sg/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=207&Itemid=7

But think you can call to double check. Or check anymore Campus nearer to you have it?

Mine going to take 1.5 years, if I take 2 modules each time. Used to be 12-13 modules, but they changed it to 6 modules for adult learner. Just nice, the new scheme start from my batch. Accounting also changed to 6 modules. So we can complete faster!

Not sure about going Diploma. As I don't know if I can pass. As I only completed Sec 2, then stop schooling. Only now then start, and jump to Higher Nitec >< So had a hard time trying to keep up. Somemore, based on the ITE web, if you fail a module, retaking it will need $900+ cash (per module). How to pay, like that...

I heard Accounting is very stressful. You like accounting?

mitchiemama said...

What?! $900+ is so much leh!
Is it for all courses $900+ for retaking?

How much is ur course?

I think I like accounting. Hahaha got no idea what I'm interested in also. But now I'm working as accounts assistant so think will cont this line lor tts why go for accounting. Must upgrade =)

You can de la no worries! People always say,
"It's ok if you are not talented. Just put in extra hardwork"

All e best to u! JY!

mitchiemama said...

Hey! btw can u take a look at this?

http://www.ite.edu.sg/wps/portal/intake

Which should I go to for PT higher nitec registration??

Anonymous said...

Yeap, for all courses, retaking is $900+.

Mine is $100+ for a module, paid by PSEA. I think yours will be the same price.

Thanks! Yea, will have to work hard. If fail, also no money to retake or go private school already...

For Part time Higher Nitec, the registration usually open on 1-2 months before the commence date. So should be Feb-March, you can prepare to take leave to go register already. Hahaha!

Such a pity we in different course, thought might landed in the same class with you. Since Business Admin is a very common and popular course. Hahah!

mitchiemama said...

But most prolly we will be in the same school ba! ^^

Maybe next time can go dinner tgt after class ended! Heehee =D

We must jyjyjy! Cannot fail! If not... $900 go where dig out! Hahaha.

=)

Anonymous said...

Haha! Yea. I went to see our modules. We going to have 1 same module. Maybe can same class. Lol!

Still got few more months! Been busy with exams & projects.

Update more! (: let me know if you have anymore questions. Will continue to come your blog :D

mitchiemama said...

Ok! What's ur name btw?

Anonymous said...

Elin (: A girl. Lol!

mitchiemama said...

Alright! So I'd see ya in april?

=)

Nice to know u!

Anonymous said...

Yeap (: IF I pass my current modules. Hahah!

:D