Friday, December 02, 2011

There's a limit to my tolerance. SHE climbed over my head. And I finally flared up today.

This afternoon emailed Malcolm's teacher to ask if I can make payment for Dec school fees only on month end, together with the late interest and Jan 2012 sch fees. She called me shortly after I sent out that email to her.

Teacher: Malcolm's mommy? I received ur email already
Me: ok. can I make payment this month end tgt w the late interest n jan sch fees?
Teacher: bu ke yi (soft n fast)
Me: huh? ke yi huh?
Teacher: BU KE YI
Me: hmmm why? Even I pay the late interest also cannot ah
Teacher: BU KE YI
Me: oh.... ok. because I can only pay this month end eh
Teacher: I already told u to make payment on the 6th every month
Me: ya i know... but I will pay the late interest ma
Teacher: I TOLD U ALREADY under subsidy u cannot be LATE.
Me: ya i know... can u help me ask ur boss? (BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS CALL ME AND SAY HER BOSS STRESS HER ABOUT MY LATE PAYMENT)
Teacher: NO my boss say u cannot pay late even with the late interest. If u cannot pay the sch fees on time monthly, I suggest u withdraw ur kid from the childcare centre

It was then I was SO ANGRY with her words. Since the very first time when she called me her attitude was quite bad already. And it got worse.

And I raised my voice towards her. Then she got 'softer'.

YES its my bad for the delayed payments these few months BUT I did paid the late interest what!!!

IF U CAN'T ACCEPT LATE INTEREST FROM ME, then why u collect the money from me in the first place?? HUH?

Is this even a childcare??? More like Finance Company ba?!

My last sentence "OK i just emailed to ask if i can make the payments this month end. can means can u tell me, cannot u can just tell me nicely what. I will make the payment on the 6th then"

Teacher: (silence)... OK BYE (then hang up)

WALAO EH grrr!!! DAMN ANGRY.

Then I emailed her after that again to say I want to meet up with the higher authority. I will go down with js to speak to her superior. If we cannot come up with a solution, we will withdraw Malcolm from the centre.

Am waiting for her reply...

Malcolm will be transferring to her side next year. I am really worried that she will see Malcolm bu shun yan after being scolded by me. She can verbally abuse him. I will never know that. HOW??

Withdraw meh?? But withdraw already who tc leh? Even if I enrol him into other nursery, I will also be on the waiting list. So jialat. Problems many many -,-

4 comments:

RR said...

i request to make payment on 10th every month, just 4 days later than actual date, ALSO CANNOT ARRANGE! hai... if ur case really cant i suggest find mp! ur cc is govt de ba?

mitchiemama said...

Yes govt one. But MP will help? Already sub liao leh. Anyway I already emailed MCYS to complain whahaha

RR said...

MP will help for sure. go voice out say got difficulties. now not want more subsidy is jus to arrange for a comfortable date to make payment.. like maybe one day after ur payday no wrong what! u get pay then can pay fees ma. lets say on 6 need pay sch fee, 10th then take pay, cannot arrange 10th every mth then pay meh? ike tt lor ahaha

mitchiemama said...

mcys replied me and say they can't help about this financial school fees prob. ask me go settle with the centre then decide whether wanna withdraw malcolm or not WTF!