Saturday, November 26, 2011

Wedding dinner last week

Its a wedding 'dinner' at a club in Bukit Batok. Started in noon. Haha so weird. 1st time attended a wedding dinner in the day.



Brought only Melanie there as Malcolm was at mom's place





my hair looks long in this picture!







#1 meimei looking sian



#2 - closed eyes



#3 - she jitao very sian hahaha



#4 - sorry meimei cant see u hahaha



#5 - failed again



K come we take ourselves



Instant photo print at the wedding! So cool right!

my wedding dinner was a boring one zzz!
I don't even know if I have any souvenir for my guests or not lor
my wedding preparations were all done by my family n his

I think chopsticks is a good choice for wedding dinner souvenir. Very meaningful hor
O well.... too late for me -,-



They edited the pic and covered mil's face HAHA

Lastly, wish Jane (js' cousin) & Roy a blissful marriage! Zao sheng gui zi !

No comments: