Thursday, November 03, 2011

SINGGGG~~

One fine day, he decided to bring me to... party world!
Actually wanted to go Teo Heng but it was fully booked all the way till 12midnight when I called them at 6pm O.o Business so good?!
Then called Kbox but too ex. 2person for $90 on a sat. Way too ex!
Called party world and rate given was 2person for $50 for 3hrs package!
Tsk! $40 difference leh!!

And off we go~!



Presenting to u........






God of song??? HAHA. His idol is Ekin Cheng so he always sing his songs....
When I first know him in pub, he was also singing Ekin's songs...
Been listening to them over the years..
He never get tired of singing....
but I got very sick of listening... OOPS =p

he claimed that he is Ekin. LOL!!!! u all don't laugh la. i think funny so share with u all one leh whahahha bhb!!



HMMM? think this picture look like a tiko pek with his hussy... lolol



aiseh... "EKIN" siol... MY FOOT



Malcolm happy happy when I chose nursery songs for him



He hold the mic I ask him to sing over it but cannot hear him one machiam singing to ants like that -,-



(nothing to do cos Malcolm listening to his songs so...)



wo de da yan JING





act yi ge cute only yuck





act yi de ro-man-ti-ke keke







I a bit sad cos he started to be cranky after 2hours.....
think he wait very long don't have his songs so he started to get pekchek with us.. ESP ME HAHAHA fish!



"eh take pic of me lehh!! take my nose sharp and small one pls"

ENDED UP ;

1) so much space at the top -,-"
2) my arm so fat
3) my nose still flat n big
4) my body big but head small LOL
5) got half of malcolm's head
6) much space at the side also

only thing good is my hair looks slightly longer

dot

I enjoyed cos I sang Ding Dang's I am small bird 3 times
I sad cos three times also failed lol
Too high pitch my voice can't reach

When go K with frens the thing I don't like is I must wait very long for my turn to sing
Then when go with him is he always let me sing MORE
hmmm like I sing 5 songs then he sing 1 song
I sing until hei hei chuan

But I still happy la! Can we go again soon?

I love singing!

2 comments:

Leong Peggy said...

SO LOVING WOR... lolol
kid go no need pay huh ?

mitchiemama said...

Ya! But think they got see the height or sth de...