Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Mememe! Heehee =P

It's all about MEE today. Hahaha

Got nothing to do last night so explore explore


Nice?? Minus off the big arm *faint


& minus off the deep deep deep like swimming pool eyebags

#fml



this picture edit till nice hor?? but the person in it no nice -,-




how about this? keke




he saw this picture and say...


WAA XIA DAO WO




eh fuck u man seriously. yaya ur wife me is the lousiest ok?!!

ugliest.disgustingous whatever whatever

always compare me to other girls out there




U TAKE MONEY COME LA I CONFIRM AND MAKE SURE UR TEETH OR JAW DROP WHEN U SEE THE NEW ME


asshole


I only say edison handsome he keep say me already wtf

say my eyes got shit etc


and edison go for 16yo whore my prob meh?!

he tell me " YOUR that one 16yo also want TSK"




I only say edison handsome leh. And that was like yrs ago?




SMALL GAS MAN


go die ..!..


No comments: