Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Plaza Singapura

Last Friday headed to BMC to enquire about course stuff.. I've decided to study!

BUT

sad to say, most probably got to wait till like March next year -,-

COS only full timer w CPF contribution is eligible to apply for subsidy. I am only a Part timer now. If my boss hires me as Full time staff, then I can go and apply for sub if not I have to pay full cash, which I can't afford la ~.~

Brought Malcolm to arcade!



think we're playing Mario Cart haha idk why i so lousy
i play what game also lose one -,-
nono i lost to js not malcolm hahaha

hmm LOST? lol! ok don't anyhow think



"malcolm, can u take pic with mommy? SMILE"



HA HA HA this is his arm chio face!!



then he burst out laughing





wo de yi ke xin muack muack





eh pls la... u smoke cigg only u thought smoke cigar ah? got so song?? LOL



then he act cool -_- still pose leh! AISEH
then malcolm beside dancing ballet HAHAHA





"papa can dance with me?? "



A gigantic xmas tree outside PS!



tiny tiny little pie



^^

No comments: