Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nothing better to do

Ahhh hate this 'no life' life
No target in life life
No aim in life life
No money life

Very sian lehhhh











I went to KKH for check up yesterday- Implanon.




Decided to remove it after struggling with the non stop menses for a year plus.

Cos I am under subsidy, so each time I go will be with a different doctor (can't choose doc)


The previous time when I went there, 2doctors actually told me not to remove the implanon and just bear with the spotting cos it's a very very effective contraceptive.

I hesistated and they asked me to consider first and put the next appt 6mths later



Yesterday's doctor told me to remove it. HAI see see, under subsidy the disadvantage is this lor.

Always different doctor, so u will have diff kinds of advices, which is not a good thing la



Anyway I've decided to remove it. Maybe I'd go for IUD? Since IUD is not a hormonal contraceptive so I won't have problems like frequent headache or non-stop menses.




The doctor told me there's another kind of contraception like a patch sticking onto ur body (machiam salonpas). Ya! So weird right. Have u heard of it before?? She said its quite ex so I didn't ask more about it. It comes in 4 patches in a packet. U will have to change the patch weekly. U don't have to remove it even when u shower. Can also go swimming with it. Lol




OK then I went to the appointment counter to book for a date to remove the problematic thing in my arm... The person told me "hmm all fully booked already. earliest slot is Mar 2012"


TSK!! Means I have to continue to bleed for the coming 4 months T_T






WHAT TO DO? =(




Then went to town with daohui n gang.

I am so pathetic so poor that I can only buy a $9.90 shoes ~.~








she dono how to make cock eyes lousy pok













Dont know why he likes pink leh. Now seldom see guys in pink on the street le lor..

I remember pink was the trend color for guys when I was in sec sch

Now what era already sia... LOL i so bad =P



No comments: