Tuesday, August 16, 2011

While I was looking for the old 'me', I kept laughing when I saw our younger pics. I want to post but I don't dare leh. I scare they will kill me if I do so. Lol.


16 or 17 YO de wo... nei like big sia! O_O

Lol... worked at BQ last time..



Worked at JeanYip before...


I think I was few weeks pregnant in this picture...


And this is the current me!


Got lens and no lens big difference hor? After wear already cannot don't wear le leh. Don't wear will low self esteem. Go out ppl look at me I will feel ps and look down... Lol. Another good thing about wearing lens is that I can scare people. ESP those kpo ji or bangalas or cheenas look at me, I open my eyes wide and stare at them they will be scare leh! Whahaha. Lucky thing is heng haven kena beat lol. -_-

No comments: