Monday, August 08, 2011

Sunshine

Look at sexy meimei. Is her new hairclip nice?



Yupyup! She's wearing korkor's old clothes. Can wear then don't throw it away ma right?



Though both of them look different but both look so much like their dad!!!



See!!! Really like js photocopied right!













HAI no iphone 4 then its like that one la.. SIAN




After sending meimei back to nanny house. Whee got people treated Sakae! ;)





Talked until saliva going to dry already then finally he look into the camera and smile




We went Tom & Ste after that to get Malcolm's water bottle. Bought this cute specs for him!! Yes I can wear as well! OK (spoil image) LOL fmn fuck my nose




Dua pai kia?? LOL




















Actually I would prefer looking after the kids myself cos at least they are much cleaner and look better. But attending to the both of them really make my blood boiled. This one shit already, the other one shit. I can shower the both of them many times in a day. I really love them! But... I cant tc both by myself. Like will go crazy anytime.


I really need more patience. When comes to Malcolm, I throw my temper easily because I felt that for his age he should know when to stop when I said he cannot do so. But he is just so... ti-ki. The more you ask him not to do, the more he would do it on purpose.


As for Melanie, I seldom beat her as she's a girl. But she's getting more and more naughty as she grows. Ahhhh! Very hard to teach! Seems like I am also growing with them!


From the pregnancy journey till motherhood, I've really learn alot. But there are even more missions for me along the road as they grow. I really have to change my temper and attitude towards life. Gambateh!



No comments: