Monday, August 29, 2011

Meimei can walk now! Quite zai already. So cute! For her, I don't miss her baby times cos she was a crybaby. Lol. Now she is much cuter la. But she diedie also don't wanna call us mommy and papa idk why -_-



Don't have to on the volume for this video cos she didn't talk. Only got my voice. Don't feel irritated by me ok? My voice very aunty one and I talk very aunty. Born to be like that can't help it de!!! Don't call me aunty please... only the kids can call me aunty. Hahaha

Aunty ong...

=(

Another group of colleagues brought me to Medz for lunch just now! Their treat =P Somehow the way they work is like Marche. But I think the food is slightly cheaper. Can go try! It's located at Orchard Central #B2. I had waffle! (n rosti). Been craving for it for days... Yums!

No comments: