Monday, August 15, 2011

Do you believe in god existence? I am a very superstitious person. I believe there are god, ghost, spirits... but not so much about tiao dang.

Yesterday I just tweet about this thing while I was omw to nanny's house. Then I reached her place just nice Van's dad 'jump(-ing) god'. Then he scolded me leh! Scolded me for not taking good care of meimei. I wanted to laugh out cos I don't believe in it ma.. I felt that it's van's papa wanted to scold me himself instead. LOL. I just sat there quietly. He(god?) said if I don't want to take care of meimei might as well give her to somebody else. I really never!! I really love her cos she's my daughter!! U see u see, this god buay zhun.. HAHA k la sorry! I'm jk! Then the god asked if I have anything to ask him..

Me: why my kids always fall sick?
God: cos u always bring them out at night! 11+ or even midnight then go home!
Me: ????

I went home and asked js n mil if recently we did brought them out for late nights they say don't have ah. Err.... ah peh buay zhun again. LOL sorry van!! I never make fun of ur dad ah!

But there's one thing which he was right - I neglected the kids due to money issue.

Aiya... I just need money now.


Money



Money






Money



Money








Money money come to meeeee~



No comments: