Thursday, August 04, 2011

ECP again!

Last sat we brought the kids to ecp! That's Melanie's first time to a beach! (I think so). We were at marine parade searching for cheap toys for sandbuilding. Mel was so pekchek. You see the below picture, her face jitao is machiam I owe her $1million -__-



Changed them into 'bian-yi-zhuang' after we reached the beach..



Look at her face! So steam cum shiok face. So cute!



The moment we settled down, brought the both of them down nearer to the sea so easier for me to go get the seawater to build castle. BUT after I put Mel down on the sand she cried -,- until very pitiful kind. Bth! Then this Malcolm saw the waves he started to ki siao. Like how? He ran around crying and yelling then ran to ppl's bbq pit and cry blah~ -___-" I cant stand the both of them! He kept telling us that he doesn't want to swim BUT WE ALSO NEVER MENTION ABT THE WORD SWIM AT ALL. *faint



I love this picture!!! So cute! (to stop her from crying, I put her back into the pram)




He went crazy again.... behind that guy is js. He's trying to get his kite off the tree, not even ten mins the kite got stucked LOL before that he was telling me "SEE walao why I so pro one. Just awhile can make the kite so high. U wan see VERY high anot ?" And I said ya. SO he stupidly loosen all the thread then the kite flew to the tree and got stucked there....... boo!




Then this one keep purposely throw the milk bottle on the ground and ask me pick Zzz




In the end I was too tired to entertain them so I put her down. She's trying to 'adapt' lol




This selfish fellow refused to share his toys with meimei!!! BOX U




Though it was a very tiring day but I enjoyed every moment with them! I love weekend like this! Meaningful and enjoyable!



I tried to upload a video of meimei dancing! But is it that in one post there cannot be pics n video together? It just kept showing me web got error... and it got vvvv laggg! Later I upload in another post! She just danced for 2 seconds lol!

No comments: