Monday, December 29, 2008

Too bored already, so come and blog crap to kill time. Im meeting wifey tomorrow, FINALLY. We'd be going fep first cos I wana change the bag which I've bought on sat. Salesgirl gave me wrong design and I only found out last night =,= hope can change. I miss all my girlfriends. I wana meet them up but Im lazy, lazy to go shopping with a big stomach. So Im spending most of my time either at work or home. So no life zz. But but but, after I give birth, I will enjoy myself! Cant wait to wear my jeans and drink watermelon juice lo. Ok, Im lazy to continue already, my back is aching O_O To all my dearest : I'd be giving birth soon, yea in less than 3 months time. So prepare to cook soup when you come and visit me ah =p




I think thats 2 years ago, on bus 273 to meet daohui, HAHA

No comments: