Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Had scanning just now and bb is growing well, only that a bit smaller in size I guess. Doctor shake her head cos she says Im too skinny. But afterall throughout my pregnancy I gained 8kg haha. So she say its still alright. Malcolm will be coming out in less than 3 months time! Im so excited. By the way, Im supposed to meet up with wifey today but I cancelled it and change to next week instead. Sorry to my sweetest girl! Promise next week ok =) Tomorrow will be xmas eve. Wonder if lou gong will buy any pressie for me hehe. But I bought him nothing =\ forgot to buy yesterday cos busy shopping for my stuffs.. Tomorrow lou gong is bringing me out. I wana shop for malcolm's clothes heeeeeeeeee!




jiun look like angie in this pic! agree?? on top laa








squeezing pimple... lol













she likes to be centre of attention =,=



dig nose... thats my finger not hers


auntie face.. cock face ... garfield face hahahah

No comments: