Monday, December 08, 2008

Hellooooooooooo! I am happy because today is holiday hoho. But not happy cos no money go out la =,= Ok anyway, I finally met up with my cutie on Thursday after nearly a year =) Of cos we bought nothing that night. So broke but Im happy to see her again. Remember to call me during your off day yar! Loveeeeeeeee ;)










Aiya, I said my fringe needs to be cut lo

5Dec, Friday
Caught Beverly Hills Chihuahua with lou gong. After movie, as usual went arcade lo. Waited for jm and jean's movie to end then headed to aljunied for drink then home-d. Boring. Lou gong sent me home then went out.



6Dec, Saturday
Work la =,= Late for 1 hour hehe. Cos its my boss' wedding day, he wont come into office what =p then left at 1pm. Went home slept awhile then went lan shop with lou gong. We were at the lan shop from 630pm to 3am haha. After that had dinner then home-d.


NO life man.

No comments: