Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I am at home now. Sooooooo boringggggggggg. Feel like asking sunpo out for dinner later cos he stays near me! But come to think again, better not. Later let people gossip. I was on mc yesterday cos I couldnt wake up on time then I was late for work today for 1 hour. I dreamt that my boss wanted to sack me hahaha. Bb is moving round and round in my stomach heeee =) Last night I hit my back cos a cockroach chased me in the toilet. Then on monday I slipped outside mrt station... And nobody helped me up. I stood up myself and walked to the side and clean my palms then I carried on walking, pretending that nothing happened lol. And vanessa, I saw your blog. I am so free nowadays but never see you online one, howto ask you out. That time ask you ,you cannot make it still say me. Lets meet up when you get your pay ok? Hehehe. Its fun typing in one paragraph. I miss wearing jeans. So random huh. That day I tried wearing my old clothes and realized got so many cannot wear cos of my snowman shape haha. Ok la, I go shit then go watch tv already. By the way, I think im cool. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.



I wanto cut my hair, especially my fringe. Any suggestion how should I cut my fringe? I want to go extension also leiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. But all need money. Ok, BYE kpos =p

No comments: