Sunday, December 28, 2008

Changed of url and skin, like finally. I did everything myself, hope its plain and simple enough for nessa to say nice. So Im gonna blog about hows my christmas spent..


24Dec, wednesday
Worked for half day and went home for a nap. Woke up at 6pm, prepared and all. Then it started pouring when we're about to leave the house. So lucky. Had to call for a cab. So we cabbed down to wisma. Had dinner at a small indian restaurant/corner, whateva you call that. The curry there was quite nice. After that headed to taka and paragon. By the time me and lou gong reached paragon, most of the shops are closed. So went to heeren instead and lou gong bought me a adidas jacket as xmas pressie =D after that quickly cabbed over to kallang leisurepark for our show, Ip Man. Quite nice, recommended ;) Went geylang awhile after movie, then cabbed over to marina square kbox. We spent alot on cab. Started singing since 2am. At first I was quite shy la, dont dare to sing cos only we 2 person =p Sang till 5plus both bth already then went home at 545 am, lol.







25Dec, thursday
Merry Christmas! Slept till 12 plus, woke up and took a long time to prepare and we finally left the house at 2pm. Bike-d to jurong, snow city! Wanto save cab fare lol. Reached there, the Q was damn long. Started Q-ing then lougong's mom called. We told her we're at snow city and she said I shouldnt go cos got I cant play the games there =,= It was about 3pm and it closes at 5pm, so I tell lougong dont want wait already. So we went to town, again.

Reached paragon, ate at Fish andCo. Ordered few things only also cost us $73. Then walked around lo, burberry, gucci, prada but didnt see anything nice. Actually he wana buy the gucci wallet which I saw online but I dont want, feel stupid now. Went Toysrus to get his nephews' pressies after that. Then I know he wana buy something for me so I requested to go lv, haha. Finally saw a wallet I like but its out of stock already. How lucky =,= lougong bought a pair of slippers there. cost more than my wallet O_O Cabbed home after that and he went out at ten plus.

Well, thats how I spent my christmas.. Though its with lougong only but afterall I still feel happy la =) next year will be with malcolm =D
becca must be laughing at this picture now...
27Dec, saturday
Was superb late for work. Supposed to start at 9am but I reached at 2pm, lol. I was alone in office, so boring. Left at 5plus and meet up with daohui. Went far east and I bought a bag and daohui's xmas pressie for her. Jiun's one next week ;) after that went to ps john little, wanted to shop for malcolm's clothes but theres no babies department =,= had dinner at kfc, walked around awhile and homed. Reached home, bathed and I started editing my blog and updating lo. Finally Im done. I guess thats all. Byebyeee loves!

No comments: