Saturday, November 01, 2008

Just reached home not long ago. Went dad's place earlier on. He is very nice today cos he treated me both lunch and dinner lol. Though I dont spend time with him and doesnt see him always, I still love him alot. Love you dad!


Anyway, I think I'd call my boy Malcolm. Is this name nice? But my boss says Malcolm sound like bacon. LoL. People, give some suggestions lei...

I miss the past. Memories of school, olevel, last day of Os, the 'finally holiday' and 'finally can leave hss' feelings, started to look for jobs together, went out almost everyday blah blah..


Now everyone has got their own life. Its hard to meet up with one another. I miss all my friends! After bb is out, I've to spend more time with him already. So girls, come visit me during my confinment ok? If not I dont know when can I get to see you all again cos I dont know howto take care of bb alone outside hahaha =x
































The above people are all my love(s)!

No comments: