Sunday, November 23, 2008

I just reached home 5 minutes ago and guess what happened just now? Lou gong and I were stucked in the lift HAHA. First time in my life lei. Luckily not one person stuck in the lift, else I'd cry lol. Anyway went the Dempsey Ben n Jerry just now for dinner/supper and ice cream with lou gong and his bros. After that they drove around orchard then ended up watching soccer at Kopitiam while me and jeanne were talking inside the car =,= Was late so they sent me back.


My phone is spoilt. So people, please text me your number if you're free alright? Cos all my contacts are saved inside the phone and now it cannot be on =( Have to save money for new phone. I wana buy bag, shorts, skirt and shoes also lei @@ anybody wana sponsor?


And and and, theres a cockcroach in the toilet. I think thats the same one which had been there for the past 4 days lol. Only during night time then will appear. I am so sad because I wana pee now but Im scareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee T,T

No comments: