Saturday, November 15, 2008

Im in office on a windy saturday lol. Sucha nice weather for me to sleep. Im supposed to reach here at 9pm but I came at 1030 with my mac breakfast and started my work at 11 hehe. My boss will sack me once he finds out haha. Anyway Todays my friend's big day but I didnt go cos I got work =( To Jm and Jeanne, wish you both a very blissful marriage =D


I miss my sun po figure. Cos I think I look like snowman now HAHA. I've got lotsa things to do after giving birth, hehe... I wana cover up tattoo, wear all my jeans! Take my bike licence, save money to buy a bike. Dye my hair! Most importantly is to Meet up with all my girls la hee. And I wana drink watermelon juice and eat pineapple lol. So many things to do.

Cant wait for the arrival of my precious son =D

No comments: