Saturday, November 08, 2008

Last night went to look for dad after work. As usual, evening time the train will be full of people. I walked in, nobody wanted to offer their seats to me, even the 3 students who were just beside me =,= After afew stops, someone alighted and one OL tapped on my shoulder and ask me to sit down. What were the students doing?? When they saw me, they just whispered to each other then started laughing. Graduating students/JC students some more. TSK! Then a woman came in with a bb and her son. Still, noone offered their seat to her until her bb started to cry. The 3 students just stared at her. What was these man. So these was what the teacher taught them. Crap.




6 Nov, wednesday
Met up with my girls then shop awhile with jiun while daohui was waiting for us outside with her bf as she was a cripple for that day lol. Couldnt resist temptation and bought a top =,= after that went to collect jiun's cake and we went to bq to pass her friend something then to a pub, Utopia at outram there to celebrate her birthday. Happy Birthday sis!













one of my colleague says my new haircut look like a mop LOL. Really that ugly meh.. hahahha

No comments: