Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Monday 27Oct
Happy Birthday to Maxi!!
Went to mom's place to celebrate maxi's birthday. He is 5 years old now. Time flies.


Sunday 26Oct
Went suntec with lou gong to get maxi's pressie. Walked the whole ToysRus for few times then finally got a pokemon thing for him haha. After that walked past a baby boutique then went in and have a look. Its my first time buying clothes for bb! Feel so happy =) After that walked to bugis and played arcade then home shit home lol. Yes no typo, is shit not sweet.


Saturday 25Oct
Worked till 1am then went to amk and look for dad. Went home around evening then was at home the whole night. Boring!


I realized people always like to look at my stomach when I was out. Cannot be young mommy huh? especially when Im alone or when I shopping for clothes. Dont like the way they look at me cos scare they might have the thinking that my stomach is big cos drink too much beer. LOlll.

Tomorrow gonna work again. Boring~~~ Going to bed now. Goodnight!

No comments: