Sunday, April 15, 2012

Received a consent form from Childcare centre.

It's a trip to the zoo!
Of course I'm allowing Malcolm to go...

BUT

when I saw one of the teachers, she told me "one parent must accompany the kid"

Although I would love to but school excursion leh, you want me to take a leave just for this school trip??? My annual leave are for important matters lor.

I asked "what if no one is able to go with him?"
She replied "OH.. then we will NOT be responsible for any accident"

Omg. She scared me! I became paranoid after that sentence...

And she repeated it for like 3, 4 times -,- And say "because we only have 3 teachers going with the whole class. So parents are advisable to follow".

"And ah, the adult who follow the kid need to take the school coach with us, $5 for the ride. And when reach the zoo, ownself go get the ticket"

Power leh!

So what now??? To let him go or not?
If he never go, he will have to join other classes in school lor. Like so poor thing!
I think mil don't want to go one la... lol

HOW??? *headache

No comments: