Saturday, April 21, 2012

Korea Trip Part 2

These were day 2, 3 and last day of the trip.

Day 2 - went for tour

First destination, group shot 
Hahahaha see my colleague behind having headache
Hehehe
To a temple
What's new? Always temple visits in a tour trip
I don't like the uncle in white
So cute ^^

I forgot the name of the place zzz! Namdaemun?

Just took a few pics here bcos it was freezing!!! There's no buildings surrounding this place so the wind was damn strong T_T

I'm a meh mehhhhh
Dinner... Nth much to post. BBQ again zzz!
Day 3

This sushi x 12 more = SGD$2!!!! Big n full!
Lazy to edit... ugly then ugly lor

Last day of the trip! Waiting to go to airport
My dear colleague<3

The 4D3N trip just ended like that! Thanks LB!

Overview of Korea : 

Customer service in shopping mall - very bad!! When you're looking at their clothes, they serve you very well but when you say you don't wanna buy, straight away they give the bird face, if not they "gin" you, or mumble in korean

Shopping mall - ladies should go!!! alot alot of clothes machiam Platinum in bkk

Streets - clean!

Weather - very nice! but a little too cold when we went there

Food - not v sure... bcos they ate BBQ everyday -_- mainly beef... followed by pork

Rate this trip : 8/10  I love the weather!

Oh ya! Their skincare products are much cheaper than those in sg!!! LIKE WHAT??
Ok, I bought a cleanser in face shop at $14.90 and the same thing that I saw in Korea face shop was......$5.90 wtf

That should be all! Cannot think of anymore right now. Once I recall, I will update!


Blogger changed the web layout n all... I had a hard time blogging. So not used to it >,<  I can't type anything in between the pictures except the photo caption tsk!!!

Alright...

Thanks for reading! Hope I did not bore you k! Bye!

No comments: