Sunday, April 01, 2012

This week was a bad week.

Been feeling sick for more than a week. And headache striked almost everyday =(

And was also an emo week.

We had arguments we had fight.

A friend of mine was out of love recently. She got dumped by her 4-yrs-r/s-bf. I was shocked. They had been lovey dovey since I knew them. They've already applied for a house n it's building in process now. AND just a few breakup words, everything is gone. Idk what are they gonna do with the house etc.. I just know she is heartbroken.

I felt sad for her. After being together for 4 freaking years, he said he wants his freedom, his 'life' back. Applause! Yea, men are all the same. Life is never fair.

When a guy fools around with women out there, he is called a player.
When a female fools around, she is called a slut.

See the difference now?

Many things happened in between them. Though I just listened to one side of the story, I can't help but to think it's mainly the guy's fault. I just knew it, I know guys are all the same. They can never be satisfied with only one woman. Even if she's the hottest girl, one day he will still get tired of her. Well, that's the nature of men.

I always thought about it - ;

We don't say gf, let's say wives.. ALL wives would say "Better don't let me catch u with other woman outside".

SO WHAT IF U CAUGHT HIM??

Kill him? Castrate him? Kill the girl?

Frankly speaking, what can we women do?

Ok, u divorce him. You meet another man. You be with him. So what now? Can u ensure that this man is not gonna fool around? NO, u can't. And what if the cycle repeats? Leave him again and be with another man???

Lol.

This is the life of a woman. VERY UNFAIR I know. But what can we do?

Sometimes I just think we are better off alone.

Sigh haiiii haii hai

Sorry I just feeling emo now cos I very hungry.
Already planned to go for supper, but one text from his fren n he's going over there. Without my teochew porridge so I don't wanna tag along. Promised to eat teochew porridge w me but I think he forgot about it. He just said "go la. we go there (his fren there) eat."

SIANNNNN!!! There no teochew porridge I go for what leh?

In situation like this, I want be optimistic also very hard -_-"



So this is to everyone of you!

All the best!

=)

No comments: