Saturday, April 14, 2012

Korea trip Part 1

"OH MY GOD she went Korea?! WTF" - eh hello, no money cannot go overseas meh? It's company trip ma! Meaning, Boss paid for flight & hotel. Can or not?? This is my answer to those who said the "___" thingy.

If we were to eat together w boss, he would pay for all as well. So even if I bring $100 go also enough to use one. Don't shop lor. I ok one.

CAN??? You still got any more question??

Ok, back to topic. Went for this company trip on last thu-sun. It was a 6 hrs flight.
We had a hard time on e plane. Cannot sleep ah!!! 12mn flight on wed. So we arrived Korea at 7am. Their time is one hour faster than us.




Changi airport



W colleagues!



At Incheon Airport! I was shag out... only managed to nap for a short while



On e coach to hotel~
I think that's their park



Something interesting! It was very cold, so the motorist had this thing on the handle bar (?) to keep his fingers warm. So cute!
Took this pic to show js



Finally reached hotel... it was a freaking 1 hour plus journey from airport to hotel
*faint
I think I look stupid w that gloves but it's e cutest at Daiso.



Wearing my mom's windbreaker lol



Couldn't check in so we went to have bfast...



All waiting for food~
Had difficulty ordering food bcos the boss n all couldnt unds English..
We had to pose... make animal sounds LOL n even draw for them -_-





Finally check in!
See my colleague doing fashion walk SO COOL
Hahahah no la she asked me to wait she wanted to hide from my cam



2 single bed & 1 double
3 person sharing a room



Idk whats these



Good leh got camera to view the corridor! Am I sua gu???



Room view



Dinner. Some had beef, some pork..





Seriously just ignore my dark circles n eyebags from now on
I think I looked older than my colleague
Sad



All yao gui



Hotel bfast









Slowly picking up my courage n confidence to go out w/o lens...
don't wanna hurt my eyes anymore

I'd end this post w my picture hee

Very very tired., I had a long day today. Blog the rest of the pix in the next entry!
Tata! =*

No comments: