Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Which to choose?

Initially I already planned to put Malcolm at My First Skool, but the school fees is for middle range family, therefore its kinda ex $342 per month.
Yesterday mil called me and said there's another cc (Care Corner) near our place and the fees per month is only $220 eh! $122 difference wow.

So I emailed the principal from Care Corner and I saw this in her reply,

"Our curriculum is based on theme. The centre believes in learning through play. We provide opportunities for children to develop basic learning and social skills, good habits and to acquire basic concepts and language fluency"

I personally believe that their way of educating would be different from MFS. I heard from frens that MFS builds learning foundation for the children, which is a very good thing. They also have Mother Tongue in school.

How how? Which should I go for?

The one thats going to benefit me would be Care Corner cos its so much cheaper! And even next time I put meimei there, the monthly fees' gonna be only $440 for both of them.

But, MFS would definitely benefit the kids! But siong for us lor..

HOW? Think until head very big leh!

No comments: