Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Colorsss

I wanna dye my hair before CNY! Omg so rush so rush!

Can't decide on which color to dye lehhh~
I feel la.. I think la.. I feel & think I look nicer in gold. LOL (sorry.. pardon me)

I show u :



In 2010

My hair results from hair dye seldom turn out the color that is bright, so I just went into the salon and said I wanna dye the brightest color and here it is hahaha



Look like lion - jin mao shi wang

THEN in 2011, I tried another color.. Dark purple and it turned out...

Red -,-



Nice?

Waaaa what color should I try this time?? Ash brown??

I went to the salon just now to ask for the price...

Me: hello lao ban, dye hair how much?
Lady: Hmmm i see ur length.. $60
Me: U told me $50 last month leh. CNY so u increase e price ah?
Lady: No ah.. our price dont increase even for CNY. About 55-60 for ur length one. Anyway ur hair grew longer ma

BLUFF LOR liar one lor. Last month I just asked her only. In a month's time she can see my hair grow sia!!! WOW woah wow dishonest!!! I don't bear to give the $10 more leh. How?? I need to trim my fringe, bring Malcolm for haircut also =(

She win liao lor

OK! Tomorrow I go bargain w her! Whahahah

Bye!

No comments: