Thursday, January 05, 2012

BFF <3

Last week met up w my luv and headed to Medzs at Orchard Central. There's 1 for 1 beer all day long. BUT I think bluff one la 2 bottles for $14 lor. Got diff? Haha

Before leaving.. snapp first!



hate myself in specs -_- nose so big can?
my frens always tell me "nose big good ma. means wealth"
ya i know! so i always convince myself with this thinking lor BUT where's my cai?





ok start liao start liao





the last square chio right? hope i look so fair in reality lor!
i used to love tanned skin tone but as i grow older, i realized guys only like FAIR girls.







i kept complaining how big my nose is, so she say "k la k la make blur"

BUT NO DIFF LEHHH! fuck



ran out of poses so.... pardon me



HAHAHAH i swear i did not do it on purpose! after we took this pic then i saw my tiko gei LOL



SO FUNNY leh the tiko teeth





#failed





rebecca! stop ur twist!!! VVvvVVvvv



sibei zai (Y)






wtf am i doing??? really no pose liao HAHA



just fuck myself ok? ha





she looks like minnie mouse! hahaha

I am so happy that we get to meet up more often in 2011.
She is always there for me!
Not once did we ever quarrel before.
Can u be my husband instead?!
Love u muchiiieeeee!
BIG BIG LOVE from me to u ^^V

No comments: