Friday, September 02, 2011

Why my mouth always tutu? Aiya... now become mother already, no market value liao... act cute see myself cuter then will feel happier lor whaha.


He insisted that I must hug him then can take picture haha





Am trying hard to toilet train him! Trev can do it le! So clever! But Malcolm leh.. only do it when we got him to the toilet bowl and ask him to pee. Idk how to start leh. I feel like a lousy mommy =( what also don't know. Haii. I have alot more to learn!

Now also trying to teach him English. Cos we speak mandarin to him. SO, just now...
ME: nei nei is MILK
Malcolm: nod*
ME: what u want?
Malcolm: I want nei nei (pause for a second) I want MILK

lol...

And he started talking Eng to meimei. His way of speaking eng is baby language LOL v funny.

I came home telling js : "EH lets speak eng to Malcolm from now on" and then I started my singlish to Malcolm. Then he give me the -_- face. Haha I am trying very hard leh!!

No comments: