Monday, September 12, 2011

ECP again!

On a sunny Saturday js decided to bring us to ECP (again -_-)! ALWAYS when I wore black shirt out then he tell me wanna go to the beach zzz

Went to Parkway first...





Malcolm with his fav fruit! BANANA IN PYJAMAS~



Last time when we were young these 'car rides' only 20c lor! Now it's freaking $1 or even $2 also have! Gosh!





Papa's intention was to bring us to ECP for this family bicycle ride. We didn't know it cost... $30 for an hour and NO FREE hour given. Walao!!! Fucking heart pain la! VERY EX! We rode to almost the end of ECP and it took 30mins then we faster turn back to the shop and ta-dah! There goes our $30 and one hour... SAD LA sad!




I find my face really irritating and look like an idiot





Malcolm sitting at the front!



fuck my nose -_-



Couldn't bring meimei along as she cannot sit still one. She must climb up and down and we know she confirm will fall so better be safe than sorry





He wanted to go to the KIDS 'themepark' badly so no choice lor...



Viking! or Pirate Ship -> pls translate to chinese lol






Malcolm wasn't scare at all! So brave!



We took this for 3 times I think lol cos I like to play whahaha




I just turned my head and he was playing already -,- He went up alone O.o



If u bring ur kids there DON'T play this!! Not even one minute then stop alr



It was a long day for us! Very tiring but we enjoyed! We love family day like this!


No comments: