Wednesday, September 07, 2011

On a random day, I went to Daiso and got a nail polish. I went home and did this...


Nice??? MY NAILS hor. NOT the blue pillow case, NOT my green t-shirt.

Normally when I paint my nails I use those shiny paint cos I can finish within 10mins. I suck at this kinda thing. Sometimes I really wonder if I am a woman- I can't stick fake lashes, Idk how to paint nails, in the past I don't do mask, I always have the urge to cut all my toe nails away (normally women grow all nails long) and the list goes on... -_-"

You know, all girls want to go for Mani and Pedi right? That includes me of course! But I feel it's a waste of money. Very aunty I know... okok... It's like u spent hundred over dollars to get someone to paint ur nails and it only last for less than a week. If u want do express one might as well don't go. Lol sorry no offence. Then the paint comes off already u see won't pekchek meh? Then need waste time to remove (waste time n money), if u want to pay people to remove for u also waste money. LOL. So paint urself is the best lor!

I just changed the bedsheet and did some cleaning. Having my free time now. I can go paint my nails using this time but I very lazy... When a mommy has some free time for herself, I can say loudly chop chop the first thing she wanna do is.... SLEEP! Lol... I feel like taking a nap now but afraid that later mil comes back see I sleeping will nag or in her heart think I am lazy. Tsk!

But tonight I am working so I think I go nap better lolol.

Sorry for the wordy post. I very naggy one. Really getting aunty... BUT this is my quote; Never say... OLD.

Hahaha! BYEBYE mil very long life, just mention about her only she comes back liao =\

No comments: