Monday, September 19, 2011

Singha Roving

Weeks ago, I helped Singha to promote their beer at Fangjie, a pub located at Serangoon.


My partner shy... lol


PS: I nv hold his arm ah!! That's his own hand






Friendly customers








Waaa uncle holding BIG singha bottle




Guy on the left- customer. While it was playing Party Rock Anthem in the pub, this guy shuffled LOL. I think so??!!!






SIGH idk what's SHUFFLE until I work at Illuzion then one day there's this customer he is working as a dealer in MBS. He told me "eh u know she (a waitress) wear heels n shuffle very nice one leh!!" Then I was blur. In my heart I thinking "wear heels and shuffle got what link sia". He's a dealer ma then he tell me shuffle of course I'd link to shuffle cards la LOL. Then I replied OHHH is it. Then he asked me "can u shuffle?" HAHAHA then I ask "like how". At the end of the conversation, then I know whats SHUFFLE hahahha!! fml






Sorry for my lame story, back to topic!











My partner! Michy. Pretty hor! I work with her I very low self esteem =(




HAI uniform too big very loose. My side looks like pregnant woman T_T






I work this job I very miserable cos ever since I delivered, I cannot stand for too long or my back will be very painful. Mothers are so noble! Jiayou to each mommy! =)


No comments: