Thursday, March 17, 2011

I just read @jrrlim 's blog. She really made the effort planning for the bday surprises for her hb. So yong xin! I guess trev's bday she would make it a grand one. Haha. I'm looking forward to it lei!


I've started looking for new job now. Hope I can get one that has good prospect and slightly higher pay ba. It's not that I don't have working experience, its that I always like to jump here and there looking for the right one. Have to find one that has good location, good working environment and most importantly is having good colleagues. But I guess there is no such company that has got no office politics.. Like my current one, I thought there's not much politics at first cos there are not many local here, most of them are angmo. Recently just heard from a colleague about the stories here...









Glad that Malcolm is back to normal now. Not that cranky anymore and is willing to eat le and he's eating quite alot =D As for meimei, she is still sick. Very jialat de.. Later this sick, later that one sick, if not is both sick together. Then when they recover already will become my turn to be sick -_-"

No comments: