Monday, March 28, 2011

Brought Malcolm for haircut yesterday. Now he looks so gong zzz He has diarrhoea for the past 1 week le. Why ah? He didn't eat much the day before his diarrhoea started. Just had alot of milk. I've already changed the milk to soy milk instead but the diarrhoea still goes on. He passed it to meimei as well =( Both their backside SO RED. Going to rot anytime. Poorthing!! Now let them drink Milo also same leh... WHAT SHOULD I DO??


So handsome.! *Drool


Otw to ChiaHao's bday at some ulu pasir panjang. Cab fare $18 there and $11 back. Sob! Bring kid out take public transport is troublesome de lor. Sometimes can't even go in to the train cos inconsiderate people don't wanna move in.


Becca, strawberry flavour is not so heaty ma...








He is not cooperative de la. Zzz



Hello AUNTY, how old already still act cute. Pattern 10yrs no change -_-"




Happy kh...




Birthday boy is 18th le...






SHO SWEET WOR



Though party was boring, but I'm still happy that I saw my friends ;) When I got home in the night, I had headache due to 2can of carlsberg and one glass of vodka. Shiok leh, brought Malcolm there and got people help me tc of him. Hehe.

This coming sunday going to trev's bday. I hope Malcolm no cranky cranky =)

No comments: