Friday, March 25, 2011

As usual, Malcolm spread the virus to meimei... Now both got diarrhoea -_-" Meimei is still as cranky every morning. Can cry until the whole house is shaking. This morning she cried until she looked pitiful haha. Gave her pacifier, she stopped. The moment I move, she cried. Lol.. Cry and cry... Heard people talking, she stopped. Why like that ah? Wants attention? I google and read that it is very normal for babies to cry alot. Called colic or something.


Once she saw nanny, she smiled! Wow.. Never see she smile to my mom one leh. hahaha. Only cry immediately when she saw her. My mom covered her face w hanky and walk pass only she also cry! Lol..










Malcolm doesnt need pacifier one lor! Before he reach cc, he will take it out automatically and pass to mil. Cos it's not allowed in cc. But once he left the place, he also go to his bag and take the pacifier out automatically. Haha! He cannot quit this thing leh! What should I do?? Put chilli sauce on it ah? Does it work? If yes, I'd give it a try later! Whahaha

No comments: