Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello hello? Is anyone still coming to my blog?? Seems like I am the only one who is coming here. Lol. Sometimes I really want to blog interesting things but my life is just so boring lei! Work, eat, sleep and kids it's like my everyday routine. Nothing much le..


People always ask me if I regret giving birth to them. Ya sometimes I did. Maybe because the burden and responsibilities are too much for me. But we should be responsible for what we did right? =) When I saw them doing things which make me smile, I knew that my decisions were right. Maybe starting few years would be tough but it's actually a must in life to start a family isn't it? Just that I started mine earlier..


I am always telling my friends if they wanna get married they should find a guy who has understanding family members. I used to think that marriage is just between 2 person but I am so wrong. I tried my best to accommodate with his family but what do I get in return? They like to add oil to this and that and create problems for me, even the slightest thing like telling mil why I got no manners see them (SIL) also never greet. Please! I stepped into the house, they saw me, gave me a black face and then look away and you expect me to greet you?? Basic courtesy you also dont have and you expect me to do the same to you? I think I am stupid to be angry about it but they can bring this thing out and say for many times!! They knew I was working 2 jobs at that time but when I was not around, they can ask mil "where is michelle? why is she always not at home?" and then in front of me can say "it's dangerous to work at night, you should quit". WA best lei! So fake!! There's still alot more but I think it is useless to type all out here anyway they wont get to see also... Sigh. Why do such people exist? They should just mind their own business seriously.

No comments: