Friday, February 25, 2011

Something is wrong with Malcolm! I am very worry. He has been ill this week. These few days all he did was nua on the bed with his pacifier. Dont wanna eat, cried for milk. When we make milk for him, its either he drink abit or he doesnt want it anymore. WHY?? Even his favourite food he is also not interested. He is very cranky and likes to throw temper when we dont give him what he wants. In the past when he is sick, he will still play and able to eat. Why is this time round so different? What should I do to help him? He is getting skinnier each day! I am a bad mother ='(


I guess he didn't enjoy his birthday yesterday. He didn't even had a bite on the cake. I am so sad.. But still, mommy wishes you a Happy Belated Birthday my dear son! I love you! And I promise to give you the best. I hope I am able to do so...

No comments: