Monday, February 28, 2011

Had a big fight with fil last night because of Malcolm. My son has changed into someone I cant recognize.. Sounds exaggerate ah? No! I'm serious! You know, he went back to cc after his 3days mc which was last friday, I called his teacher and check his condition. Teacher said everything was as normal. He ate, he slept and he did not use his pacifier (as teachers doesnt allow the kids there to..)! All these were different from what he has been doing at home for the past 1week, except that he did sleep.


NOW, he is always crying. He wants to go gai gai all the time! Even 12midnight he doesnt wanna sleep, keep 'gaigai gaigai' or 'chu qu'. We off the lights ask him to sleep. He pulled mil's blanket away dont want to let her sleep and pulled her out of bed and brought her to the door say he want to go out. Wtf is wrong with him?!


When fil is taking care of him, he gave Malcolm everything which he asked for. Malcolm stick to him like a leech -_- When he is with me, he is somehow a better kid. He knows I will beat him if he do something wrong. But after he saw fil...


I really cannot tolerate him anymore so I beat him last night. He wasn't scare at all! In fact he yelled. He wanted to look for his gong gong. I dont allow him to. I saw fil coming out already I faster carry Malcolm into my room and locked the door. But fil just kept knocking ask me to open it. Shall not say much about what happened later as its obvious already. 100% like drama lor..


Seriously there is nothing wrong with me teaching my kid. I know you love your grandson but your way of teaching him or the way you dote him is wrong. I tried to explain to fil after that but I guess he doesnt understand at all. All he know is I am wrong to hit Malcolm. Idk what should I do. Dont care about it anymore? Just let Malcolm be? I dont want someday on the street people saying this boy got no parents teach! Going berserk soon! No one is perfect I know, but he has got to know what is right and what is wrong. If I dont teach him now then who will? Right now I dont even dare to imagine how Malcolm gonna be like when he grows up... Sigh.

1 comment:

kel said...

I often feel that way too. I think its pretty common. Chill.