Monday, February 07, 2011

GONG XI FA CAI! But pls dont come take ang bao from me. Hahaha. This year I'm so broke. Errr, standard every year I'm broke but this year is worse =\ Went out only on chu san & chu si. Chu san brought malcolm to zoo, chu si went to mom's place. Will upload pictures from the zoo some other day.



I dislike cny since I was young because shops will be closed and only fast food is available. I hate going to relatives house to bai nian. And ang bao money always so little cos all so stingy... Now I hate cny even more cos I needa give $$$. Got out no in. Even mom doesnt give me lei walaoo! I think I only received 3 for myself lolol! Two from in laws, one from kh's grandma. Sad!








My gam zek bro. Forever weight at only 15kg -_-


Nobody tell me my hair so messy..!


They came over to mom's place for Big 2. Mom say want share w me. Won about $30. She gave me 1/3... kns! After took my 1/3 also! Got win like nv win. I took nothing. Nb..


Malcolm loves brushing teeth. From morning reach there take the toothbrush until night



See my hair so messy de >(




Drink and drink and drink.. Drink until I pok kai







This year the girls didn't go to mom's place. We had no gathering for cny. SO SAD! Now all got their own life already then like that lor.. hate you 3!!!
BYE

No comments: