Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Now I know the caused of my headache is not from lenses, its from the Implanon.. Google and read reviews about it. First web I came across were positive comments about this contraceptive. I thought it was really that great until I came across another web where women were all scolding it. Haha. I read one review and I realized that I'm having same side effects as her. I had irregular menses for months, headache (migraine) and stomachache appearing recently. I went to a GP last week and the doctor told me "just get use to it (headache).." I'm taking panadol almost everyday. I think soon I'd die from cancer. Right, ff? Haha.


On a happier note, it's Malcolm's birthday tomorrow! Gonna bring him to barrage for kite flying! But he's still sick... Can he go? I really hope he will enjoy tomorrow as I know birthday is a special day to children. Even now I am 19+, I'd still get excited when my birthday is arriving... Which is like next week? =P

No comments: