Monday, July 30, 2007

Well, my weekend wasnt spent very good. Went to dad's house on friday night. Brought everything except for the important one, which was my calculator =,= So i met the rest on saturday with mousey at town to celebrate pirs' birthday. Caught Alone at cine. Quite scary, definitely cos of the sound effect =p After movie went to esplanade awhile then home-d.

Today is a bad day. Early in the morning was caught for my long nails, after school was caught for my socks and hair =,= I seriously think mrs yeo is senile cos she asked me and jiun the same questions for 3 times in like 5 mins. And i think she had totally forgotten that she met me and jiun before =,= And i've given up my art, in case some of you kept asking me whether i've drop already. I know its sucha pity but i've got no choice. Sort of regretted but nevermind, i think i can make good use of my time. Its a crucial time now. Jia you, Mitchie Ong!




No comments: