Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ok, today's post is about scolding people again ~,~

I went to read my friend's blog as daohui told me theres something interesting. And what i saw which makes me boiled was, this was what I (MICHELLE ONG MITCHIE) posted on 30JUNE ; You freaking hell! Bloody posers! Yes, i said poserS, with an S! That means more than 1 person! Damn you all. You think im referring to you? Ok, come ask me then. And what SHE posted on 8JULY was ; bootlicker, stop your whatever bootlicking please.. i had enough of you, so don't make me go straight to your face & ask you to scram.(NOTICE ! there's no 'S' after the 'bootlicker' so i'm only refering to ONE person. get this, ONE person. so if you think that's you, maybe you can try to confirm with me by asking me personally..

Maybe you all can say im very bad or whatsoever to have commented or posted something negative about my friend, but this is something i hate about. Who wants people to copy, or i think i should use words like, to do the same like what they did. Is this better? This is not the first time already. To think that imma person who doesnt care about my friend's feelings, what not think that theres a limit to my graciousness for forgetting about them time after time?
Seriously, i had enough of them.

No comments: