Friday, July 20, 2007

Was called up by principal yesterday. Very scare at first though, but afterall i think my principal is a nice person, only that she just love to talk too much =X Anyway, she told me lotsa things and asked me to use actions to prove that i wana work hard. Mm so i did (a little laaa) =)
And im glad that my silkscreen is getting fine huh. I think there should be nothing wrong about my printing and i really hope that nothing will be wrong. Pray hard*
Ok, im going to bugis tomorrow. YAY! Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ah. Miss shopping so much. And mousey is going to register for his bike thingy tomorrow as well. Yar, he loves car and not bike actually. But bike is cheaper ma. So he said he wana get a bike first then save $ for his dream car lol. Good luck ah =) If he really pass, it'd be very good for him of course. But it'd be good for me too! Aha, cos i no need take cab to school ma. Can save $. And i love bike too. Weets~ He says he wana get a SP. COOL! I wana get a SP in the future too. Great minds think alike. COOL COOL~!








I know i look like a boy here =,= My brother took this picture =,=

No comments: