Thursday, July 05, 2007

Im not a happy girl, or rather woman anymore. I've so much to worry about. And it was a bad day in school today. Why when i chose to do my homework, my teacher (i think lets call him fucker tan) thinks im lazy? He told us to do some questions in unit 4 and 5, but i only did unit5 cos i didnt know that we've to do unit4 too. And he asked me ; Mic, you got do or not? And i replied ; Got ah, (showing him my answers for unit5). He asked again ; Then coordinate geometry lei? I said ; Need to do meh? You got say ah? I dont know lei. And he asked others if he did say and they answered YES. He looked at me with those Aiya-you-lazy-to-do-then-say- la face. Fuck you! Maybe its my fault for not listening properly la, but then at least i did the other chapter what. You didnt even go through unit5. Fucking unfair! And worse, you guys know what? HE DESPISE ON ART STUDENTS! Seriously, im starting to dislike him more and more each day. Being a teacher is to help to motivate and encourage students and NOT discouraging them and despise them. What kinda teacher are you? Fucking teacher?

P.S ; There is NO biasness here. Im just stating the fact. PEACE


Ok, and i wana say i hate people who eavesdrops and bootlick. Yeap, im talking about people in school now. Some just love to bootlick the teachers. Yucks. If you think you're 1 of the some im referring to, then dont come close to me ok? Thanks =)
Oh yar, and if you do not have any friends, please dont treat my friends and i as spare tyres. Find others.

No comments: