Wednesday, June 27, 2007

School was sucky. And so much homework everyday T,T Somemore still need stay back for art, and wed need stay back for PE =,= Where got school stay back in the afternoon for PE one. Grrrrrrr~! Im getting tired. More and more tired each day. Awww, enough talking about hell.

Friday ; Met penny and went shopping again =) In the end bought myself a top from topshop and a small pouch for my cosmetics. Though we only met up for awhile only im still happy to see her. But too bad we didnt snap any pictures =( Takecare girl!
Saturday ; Went J8 with mousey. Walked around and bought many junk food, hehe. He played arcade then after that went down to amk. Played pool, ate mac then headed to dad's house. Sat awhile and left.


Im superb duperb hungry now. That stupid mouse is taking so long to reach my house. I want my foooooood! By the way, i took my height and weight just now. Im 157cm tall now, and 35kg T,T Please dont laugh at me!!! Thank you for your cooperation.

Dots. Why i got double chin one =,=

No comments: