Friday, June 08, 2007

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY DARLING!!!


Its my second time celebrating your bloddy birthday with you =) And you're 1 year older already, so please be more mature! Haha. Best is you stop playing games =p Though i passed you your present like 2 weeks before your birthday, i still hope you like it la hoh? Its the thought that counts ma, hehe. Your schedule will be packed. Tomorrow my dads gonna treat you makan. Then it'd be my turn to celebrate with you. Saturday will be your brothers and me celebrating with you. So damn xing fu lo!


Last year i only bought you a cake. So i hope this year my present for you, you'd like it =) And whatever i've done you'd like it too. Better still, i hope you'd love it. Also hope you'd enjoy every minute spent on your birthday and on saturday.



Lastly, i wana wish ya A VERY HAPPY AND UNFORGETTABLE 19TH BIRTHDAY ^o^


Happy Birthday to Zhihua too =) Sorry that i didnt make it to your chalet.

No comments: