Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY 14TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY!

Went to town again. Shopped, ate mac then went for foot massage and pool. 3 girls sat at the bench beside the pool table which we were playing. They sang there and played guitar. Wahpiang eh, they thought music class =,= Damn lame laaaa, the tables which their friends were using also got bench there they dont sit. Mousey and me really cannot stand them. I told him "heh i want go complain lei. They damn irritating lei". He replied "complain la. I wana puke liao. Want anot? If want later i go complain". I replied "OK!". After awhile, we really cannot tahan so he went to complain to the uncle in hokkien, "heh uncle, i come here play pool then got people di siao siao here. Singing beside our table. Howto play". Then the uncle told them not to sit and sing beside our table, and then they walked away. Haha! They're people from the church ( no biasness here! ). I mean, yar la you guys like to sing blah blah in the church, but then where got people play guitar and sing at the pool/billard centre one. I think they told the guys what happened then they looked at us. 1 of the girls looked at me with an unhappy look. Excuse me, you want act ah lian ah? Please la, look into the mirror first before stepping one 'fake' lian to me. Ok, whatever. Its really a fact. So dont blame us for complaining.

Tonight was just a short and simple outing, but im very happy =D i love you muchieeeeeee <333s

No comments: