Monday, June 04, 2007

Im superb duperb SADDDDDD =;( My hair sucks big time! I cut my hair at P******, which was located at far east plaza. I strongly discourage you all to go there. The female hairdresser fucking got attitude problem! She asked me what hairstyle i wana cut. So i described to her and she said ; 'You tell me what you want for your back first, dont tell me fringe'. Fuck you! Im your freaking customer and this was how you served me! Next, while she was drying my hair, she poked my head and ear few times! Then, when she finished cutting and asked me if its ok, i told her to have my fringe and sides cut shorter, she showed me her fucking black face. Also, when i asked her if my sides could be cut shorter, she dont even answer me! AND worse of all, i told her the back of my hair is to be cut a little shorter only and she cut so much! !@#$%&^ Screw you bitch _l_



And now, im so upset about my freaking hair. Im considering of cutting it short, maybe i'd be cutting concave. But does anyone know if short sides can be cut into concave?


I look like the above cartoon now T,T

Ellos, retarded kid is hereeeee ^o^v

No comments: